A successful and enjoyable transition to school will allow your child to jump into John Monash with confidence. Our extensive transition program allows your child to become familiar with the school from early in the year and provides a range of experiences so you and your child are ready for their first days as a John Monash Science School student.
All students in Year 10 will have access to a range of opportunities to enhance their own academic, social and emotional development. This includes:
- Development of personalised learning plans with House Mentors in ‘Learn To’ subject;
- Careers and Pathways;
- Student Leadership Program – Student Parliament and Interact club;
- Co-curricular programs which include more than 25 activities such as Languages Other Than English (LOTE), Sport, Music, Art and Dance;
- Work Experience opportunities in a science-related industry or organisation;
- Extracurricular activities such as debating competitions, International Student Science Fairs and Supercomputing conventions.